Keep your diffuser in style all year with our pack of seasonal diffuser decals. Each set comes with 8 seasonal packs to keep your diffuser festive all year long.
1. Valentines Day (mix of 9 decals, lips and hearts ranging in size from one inch to 2.5 inches in 3 different shades of pink.)
2. St. Patricks Day (mix of 10 decals, shamrocks, clovers and horse shoes in forest green, kelly green and gold, ranging in size from one inch to 2 inches.)
3. Spring (Two tone tulips in mint, lavender, cream and coral, ranging in size from 2.5 - 3.5 inches.)
4. Summer (Mix of 6 Monstera leaves in hot pink and mint ranging in size from 1 to 2 inches.)
5. Halloween (Mix of 7 bat decals in black and one Yellow Crescent Moon decal varying in size from 1 - 4 inches.)
6. Fall (Mix of 9 leaf decals ranging in size from one inch to 2.5 inches in eggplant, mustard and orange.)
7. Winter (Mix of 7 winter snow flakes in silver, powder blue and white ranging in size from 1 to 2.5 inches.)
8. Holiday (Mix of 9 pine trees in marine blue, forest green and gold ranging in size from 2.5 to 3.5 inches.)
Please note your diffuser decal pack may have a slightly different mix of decals and colors then pictured.
Decals come in packaged by season in clear cellophane bags, in a pink flannel drawstring bag for easy storage.
- Make sure your diffuser's surface is clean and free from any dust or debris
- Peel the decals off the wax paper one at a time and place on your diffuser in the desired location. As long as pressure is not applied, decals can be carefully repositioned.
- Apply light pressure on the decal to make sure it has adhered to the surface.
- Make sure your hands are clean and free from any residue
- Grab a small area on the corner of the lash and peel, slowly towards the center.
- Place on wax paper and store in a cool dry place until you are ready to reapply.
Processing & Shipping
Our standard processing time is approximately 10 to 12 business days (approximately 2 weeks). Business days are Monday – Friday and do not include weekends or any holidays. Processing time is the time is takes us to produce and package your order and does not include the time it takes the for the Postal Service to delivery your items.
Refunds & Exchanges
All Sales are Final. Due to the handmade and extremely customized nature of our items, we are unable to offer cancellations, returns, refunds or exchanges for any reason. Please be sure to read all the item description information, review all color charts closely and reach out to us beforehand if you have any issues. We’re happy to help you in any way we can!
Your item may contain Plated metallic elements which may fade or wear over time, the rate is completely dependent on the wearer, their enviorment and their care of the item. To prolong the life of your jewelry with plated metallic elements, please follow the care instructions provided with your order.
Measure your wrist and choose your size from the drop-down menu. All sizes listed are approximate and should not be considered a substitute for proper measuring. If you do not see your size or need a size in between the ones listed, please select the size closest to yours and leave a note in the “Notes” section at checkout with your requested size. YOU are responsible for measuring your wrist and selecting the proper size.
Due to the organic nature of our materials and the fact that names and bead sizes can vary in size and length, when ordering multiple bracelets in one size, the sizing may vary slightly for each bracelet.
Please use your own discretion when purchasing these bracelets for small children. Buyer assumes all risks and responsibilities.
All photos are for display only. Due to different screen resolutions colors online can vary from those in person.
Colors, sizes and weight of materials will vary batch to batch and lot to lot and may not be consistent with previously purchased pieces.