It happens, you made a mistake and ordered the wrong size. Not to worry. Remeasure your wrist and ship the original bracelet back to us.
1. Purchase this listing & select the CORRECT size at checkout.
2. Be sure to check the box that says you have read and agree to the instructions.
3. Send the item back to us via the return address on your package. Item must be shipped back in a padded envelope to protect from damage via USPS First Class Postage with a Tracking Number. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RETURN LABEL. THE COST TO SHIP BACK TO US IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
4. Let us know via email, harpershandmadeco [!at] gmail.com that your package is on its way back and provide us with the tracking number.
5. Once we receive the item, we will resize and ship back to you. You will receive a new tracking number via email once your resized item is sent back to you.
- Only HHC BEADED bracelets & qualify for resizing. Braided suede bracelets cannot be resized.
- Only adjustments to the size will be made. We will not change bead colors, letter colors, bracelet style, add or replace any embellishments, etc...
- Absolutely no exceptions. We provide sizing carts, and measuring instructions. It is YOUR responsibility to measure and choose the correct size.
- Failure to comply with any of the above instructions will result in cancellation of your resize order.
- HHC, LLC is not responsible for lost or missing packages. There will be no refunds or exchanges for packages lost in transit. It is the buyer's responsibility to select the appropriate shipping method and handle any and all issues related to shipping with the USPS.
Processing & Shipping
Our standard processing time is approximately 10 to 12 business days (approximately 2 weeks). Business days are Monday – Friday and do not include weekends or any holidays. Processing time is the time is takes us to produce and package your order and does not include the time it takes the for the Postal Service to delivery your items.
Refunds & Exchanges
All Sales are Final. Due to the handmade and extremely customized nature of our items, we are unable to offer cancellations, returns, refunds or exchanges for any reason. Please be sure to read all the item description information, review all color charts closely and reach out to us beforehand if you have any issues. We’re happy to help you in any way we can!
Your item may contain Plated metallic elements which may fade or wear over time, the rate is completely dependent on the wearer, their enviorment and their care of the item. To prolong the life of your jewelry with plated metallic elements, please follow the care instructions provided with your order.
Measure your wrist and choose your size from the drop-down menu. All sizes listed are approximate and should not be considered a substitute for proper measuring. If you do not see your size or need a size in between the ones listed, please select the size closest to yours and leave a note in the “Notes” section at checkout with your requested size. YOU are responsible for measuring your wrist and selecting the proper size.
Due to the organic nature of our materials and the fact that names and bead sizes can vary in size and length, when ordering multiple bracelets in one size, the sizing may vary slightly for each bracelet.
Please use your own discretion when purchasing these bracelets for small children. Buyer assumes all risks and responsibilities.
All photos are for display only. Due to different screen resolutions colors online can vary from those in person.
Colors, sizes and weight of materials will vary batch to batch and lot to lot and may not be consistent with previously purchased pieces.